Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A couple cuties

Default A couple cuties

Well I am not sharing any CW project, but they are even better! My 2 granddaughters Lilly and Kayliegh. Lilly is the oldest and sissy is the baby!

Life is good I wish my grandson were here too!

Ike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sissy 010.jpg   sissy 009.jpg   sissy 002.jpg   lilly and sissy 002.jpg  

sissy 004.jpg  

I have to agree with you Ike. They are a couple of cuties! Enjoy your time with your family this weekend.
    Gimme Steam.

I'm with ya Ike, grandkids are the greatest, ya get to spoil the heck out of them and then send them home...... I get to see my 2 grand daughters today. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here today.

CarverJerry
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Yep, one of my granddaughters is coming today. I have the 12 Christmas ornaments from the November POM made. Gonna have her do the painting today and give them to her mom. Will take some photos of course!

My parents are up too, I am so glad my grandkids have great grandparents! My 2 older boys and wives live with my parents. My parents have 2 homes on their property and my middle son lives in the house in the back of the property. My oldest lives in the main house. My Mom just retired, but not really she gets to see 3 grandbabies everyday!

I live 4 hours away in the mountains and it has been cold 6-8 degrees at night warming up to 22 degrees during the day! Last night my Dad told me next year you are coming down! My oldest son had to work yesterday so they will be coming up today. My parents took the kids with them so I was able to enjoy seeing them! Plus it gave my son and his wife a break!

I just wish my middle boy and his wife and my grandson were able to come over too. We hardly get to see him he works and goes to school and is a Dad! He will have his BA degree this spring and continue on to become an attorney. All this and he just turned 21! He works in retail so tomorrow being a big retail day he has to work

Well that's my story! Have a great Turkey day everybody!

Ike

The wonderful thing about those little ones is that nothing can 'duplicate' the joy they bring and the unconditional love they are so willing to give
    A pair of real beauties Ike, hope you and yours have a great Thankgiving. Obviously we all have a lot to be thankful about. I've got 3 close by and 3 in Ok
    that I don't get to see enough, can't share a hug on the phone.
    Rick H

Quote Originally Posted by want2b View Post
    The wonderful thing about those little ones is that nothing can 'duplicate' the joy they bring and the unconditional love they are so willing to give
    A pair of real beauties Ike, hope you and yours have a great Thankgiving. Obviously we all have a lot to be thankful about. I've got 3 close by and 3 in Ok
    that I don't get to see enough, can't share a hug on the phone.
    Rick H
    Rick, yes they are one of a kind! I am sure my middle boy will be the one that will always be the son the hardest to see. The funny thing is he was the boy who always got in trouble, and now as an adult he is the one who turned out the best! Not saying my other 2 are bad, but they have gotten in trouble for smoking pot, the oldest and the youngest! My oldest was the sneakiest he was always the good boy growing up and was a great baby just like his youngest Kayliegh! I guess it is true what comes around goes around!

My youngest has not been that bad, except this year, he and my wife and a friend of his were at an event for our soda business. They were staying at our resort in Santa Rosa, Ca and around 2 am my wife was awaken by a knock on the door from a deputy sheriff and both boys in handcuffs. The 2 went jogging at 2 am and the deputy saw 2 teens running and stopped them and they had a trace amount of pot and smoking paraphernalia on them! They were so lucky I was not there they would have spent the night in jail!

Anyway my little ones are precious and I wouldn't trade being a grandpa for anything!

Ike

Ike,

I'm sure you weren't happy with the boys. mine one had a couple of minor mess ups but once I got over being mad/disappointed realization set in that all I could do was be glad it wasn't worse and try to help him learn from them. Have to say he has grown into a good man. Actually we're blessed with 5 kids who have all grown up and make us proud. As of today they all are self-sufficient, in good health with none in jail or hooked on drugs. Based on what I see around us in the world, got a lot to be thankful for.
    Rick H.

ps. couldn't resist the pop-pop picture show , prouder of them than any carving or piece of furniture I've made. Here's my son's two I nicknamed the little one Peebles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Willow.jpg   Saige.jpg  

Oh how sweet! The youngest is Pebbles! Your son is going to have the same trouble my son is when they get older, they will have to fight off the boys! Yes my babies too are better then anything I have!

Ike

Here are my 11 grand kids - arn't they cute.
    Clint
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thanksgiving_2010_croped.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast