Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still breaking 1/16th bits

Yes I know, But if you draw a line segment the tab function opens up and you can put your setting in, but when you close the tab you can not see the tab. Just puzzling to me. Could you or anyone else try?
    Poppy

Manual tabs can only be placed with raster elements... or at least it used to be like that.
    Doug Fletcher

I guess I am just dumm. I don't see the reason behind not opening this function up to allow placing tabs when and where you want. If someone knows why this can't happen please educate me.
    Poppy

Al,

I went to Steve Good's site and the only thing that even mentions a font doesn't show a font. It's one of Steve's designs, although he does mention using a font. I wrote to Steve to see if there was an explanation but my question to you is "Where is this particular font?? Does it have a name that I can search on?"

Al

This is what I am seeing on his site.... A $5.00 donation is requested...

The font is loaded as part of this program... It was first designed to print on paper and glue to wood for the scroll saw guys.... With the font in your computer... you can make the CW do the grunt work.... Or a Laser...

I wish I had a more powerful laser.... Some day......

AL
    Last edited by Digitalwoodshop; 11-16-2010 at 02:07 PM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Al,

I doubt if Steve makes enough money to cover his costs. Anyhow, he wrote back right away and this is his message, verbatim:

"Hi Al, me and you both brother. I stay confused. I use a lot of fonts in my patterns. There is a category of fonts call ding-bats. There are just a set of fonts made up of graphics instead of letters. I get them from many places but one site in particular is www.dafont.com. give that a try and see if you can find what you are looking for. The fish portrait was made from a font but I could not tell you which one off hand.

Al

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12