To all,

I know this is off topic, but I wasnt sure which forum would be best for this...

I recently started up my website and would like to know how all you guys that have businesses and websites do your advertising to get people to your site and to make sales. I tried the FACEBOOK ads, the Google ADWORDS and MYSPACE ads so far and I have had 1 (yes ONE) order. Obviously I am just starting my business out of my home so I dont have much to spend on advertising at the moment.

Also, I saw some of your websites where you guys display all your graphics that people can choose from to make a sign / project. How do you do this? What are some of your methods? I cant remember who's website I was looking at but it looked like when I clicked on a catagory of graphics to choose from, it looked like it was showing the pattern depot.

Another question.. Do any of you guys (or gals) create any form of either printed catalog or CD style catalog to give to customers along with your website? If so, what do you use?

Any help / suggestions / tips on how to get things going with my site would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!
Wayne G.