Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Off Topic but just wanted to share

Wow! You have been down here, thats for sure. Good eating at the Essenhaus! I just finished dinner and thinking about it has me getting hungry again!
    The Old Bag Factory is maybe a mile from my house. Next time you come down maybe we can get together for some good food. I try to stay away from the Shipshewana Flea market. Too much to see, and my heart won't let me do all that walking. But I sell a few things up there now and again through some friends who have booths.

I know what you mean about the the Flea Market ---- it's Huge
    same here with the Heart problems but I can't resist.
    Those rows of Vendors seem to go on for miles.
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Default Real Early Birds

11:00 am and I just got home form the Gym Feb 23rd, 12 Degrees but the Sun is shining
    we have more than a foot of snow on the ground with 6" more coming tomorrow and Friday.
    I couldn't believe my eyes, and had to go out on the back deck --- to get a better look!
    We have two Robins sitting on a branch of our Pear tree 20ft from the steps, -- Now what's up with that???
    Last edited by Kenm810; 02-23-2011 at 10:11 AM.
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Remember the ground hog did not see his shadow, and so maybe he sent a PM to the Robins so they decided to be the early bird and get the worm......LOL..........sorry couldn't resist that one.

CJ
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567