Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Err E06-0313

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Err E06-0313

I just got this damm thing going again, after being down for a month. I put new controler, new display. It got about 1/2 way through the carve board is cedar 3/4 x 5 x 10 carving a vertical surface, and I received this error. "Err E06-0313" I have searched on the forum and did not get any hits. Anyone know what this error is.

Thanks.
    Poppy

Quote Originally Posted by lhanner View Post
    I just got this damm thing going again, after being down for a month. I put new controler, new display. It got about 1/2 way through the carve board is cedar 3/4 x 5 x 10 carving a vertical surface, and I received this error. "Err E06-0313" I have searched on the forum and did not get any hits. Anyone know what this error is.

Thanks.
    Tell us all the words on the Key Pad screen, attach your MPC, and a pic showing where the error occurs.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Lon,

I was cleaning up my emails and read an old one from LHR.
    At that time, at least, the error number simply defined the
    line of code in the program where the error occurred.

If that is still the case, the error number would be software
    version specific.
    Ken,
    V-1, 2, & 3

When the People fear their Government, there is Tyranny.
    When the Government fears the People, there is Liberty.
    - Thomas Jefferson

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

I have 1.175 and 1.153 still installed. I tried with both versions ad still got a z stall error. I was hoping it was just something to do with 1.175 but no such luck for me.
    Gimme Steam.

Question for Lon or anyone who has the answer. I just installed my Rock and have a similar problem as described. What should the dimension be from the tip of the bit to the face of the chuck, with/without collet? I was doing a project with a mixed carve region and with vector paths; carve went well, but bit dug deep at start of vector. Maybe other issues are involved, too? Appreciate help. Thnx, Joe
    Plea of Insanity for Addiction to ol' H-D Sporters

Quote Originally Posted by kool69sporty View Post
    Question for Lon or anyone who has the answer. I just installed my Rock and have a similar problem as described. What should the dimension be from the tip of the bit to the face of the chuck, with/without collet? I was doing a project with a mixed carve region and with vector paths; carve went well, but bit dug deep at start of vector. Maybe other issues are involved, too? Appreciate help. Thnx, Joe
    The statement, in red, leads me to think the answer may be in the MPC rather than the placement of the bit. Most "Vector" bits are shorter than the Carving or Cutting bit. Therefore, I suggest that you attach the MPC for us to see. Point out the deep area it carved.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Lon, if you're running Ver 1.175, there is a standard Error List available. Go to CarveWright Support & its the first item listed under Maintenance. E06 is Y axis stall.
    Joe
    Plea of Insanity for Addiction to ol' H-D Sporters

OK... So new computer.... New Keypad.... Still get strange errors.... POWER SUPPLY..... You could have a BAD Power Supply....

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

I had the same problem and moved the cutting bit up in the collett and it works fine.

1st day back out of the hospital and wheeled chair to the shop, and fired up the CW selected a simple name carving, and immediately got "Z Axis Stall error E06 0313" I manually moved the truck up and down then I hit #7 "FYI no bit installed" selected length, and it measured just fine, then I measured width, and did just fine, I selected thickness and placed the 1/8th cutting bit in and it went all the way down to the touch off plate and as it was traveling up I got the error e06 0313. So I started the whole process over again 6 times and it just keeps erroring out, so I moved the truck up and down several times and I notice it was easy to move up and down, Finlay it got hard to move up and down, "As it should normally" I selected #7 again and it went through the length, width, and thickness ok. I then selected a different project "Name and Address sign 3/4 x 10 x 24" as soon as it started honing it error-ed out again same error. I called LHR and went through the whole sha-bang with no help. The suggested the z-motor, so I ordered one and some new rails. I got to thanking about it and looked at my last order and I just put a new z-motor on 9-21-10. I called them back and ask if the z-motor in warranty was good for 30 days they said it was, but you have to send it in to them for testing before they honor, I have no problem with that. While I was working on my CW I notice the Y-truck had a hire line crack in it where the screw attach's the z-motor "Right hand side" so I ordered a Y-truck also. I am hoping that the hire line crack was causing the z-motor to move, and maybe that why I was getting the error.

Daniel
    If I were you I would check the Y-Truck if is out of kilter this may be your problem. If you have access to a good dial indicator I would check from side to side on the Y-truck, If you don't have access to one then I would take it all off and clean and reassemble it. As Al says just my 2 cents.
    Poppy

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast