Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Err E06-0313

Default Err E06-0313

I just got this damm thing going again, after being down for a month. I put new controler, new display. It got about 1/2 way through the carve board is cedar 3/4 x 5 x 10 carving a vertical surface, and I received this error. "Err E06-0313" I have searched on the forum and did not get any hits. Anyone know what this error is.

Thanks.
    Poppy

Quote Originally Posted by lhanner View Post
    I just got this damm thing going again, after being down for a month. I put new controler, new display. It got about 1/2 way through the carve board is cedar 3/4 x 5 x 10 carving a vertical surface, and I received this error. "Err E06-0313" I have searched on the forum and did not get any hits. Anyone know what this error is.

Thanks.
    Tell us all the words on the Key Pad screen, attach your MPC, and a pic showing where the error occurs.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Lon,

I was cleaning up my emails and read an old one from LHR.
    At that time, at least, the error number simply defined the
    line of code in the program where the error occurred.

If that is still the case, the error number would be software
    version specific.
    Ken,
    V-1, 2, & 3

When the People fear their Government, there is Tyranny.
    When the Government fears the People, there is Liberty.
    - Thomas Jefferson

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

Lon, if you're running Ver 1.175, there is a standard Error List available. Go to CarveWright Support & its the first item listed under Maintenance. E06 is Y axis stall.
    Joe
    Plea of Insanity for Addiction to ol' H-D Sporters

OK... So new computer.... New Keypad.... Still get strange errors.... POWER SUPPLY..... You could have a BAD Power Supply....

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

RMarkey is offline Firmware Lord, Web Guru, IT King, Raccoon Catcher, Cable-repairer, Bucket Dumper, Undisputed Thumbs-Down Champion

Actually, E06 is a Z stall.

I am attaching the mpc file. I still haven't got this thing fixed. I did notice that the Z-truck is hard to move up and down more than usual, and seemed to make no differences with power on or off. All bearings flat with the truck housing. It moves smooth it just hard to move up and down. I took the entire assembly off and checked the 2 screws that hold the z-belt in place they were fine. nothing on the outside catching it. LHR don't know what it is. They want me to send it to them at my cost of course. Screw that. Anyone got any ideas at all. I have put new controller, display, power supply, Z-motor, Y-motor, emulation board, all new cables. I mean all. I have spent well over 600.00 I am at the point of no-return. My wife is so pissed at me. If I don't get this thing fixed. I will let you know the date and time and you can see me on DIVORCE COURT. Any help would be most appreciated .
    Last edited by lhanner; 10-16-2010 at 11:10 PM.
    Poppy

Check the Z bearings to see if they're rolling when you move the truck up and down. Take the plastic sweepers off them, and mark the bearings with a dot from a marker. The symptoms described sound like a dragging or stuck bearing.
    Ron

Did that already and they roll smooth. Thanks anyway
    Poppy

After a weekend of doing scans I set things back up to carve and received this same error. I took things apart. Cleaned the encoder (which looked fine to start} Checked the z sensor readings which also was fine. Checked the travel of the truck which is nice and smooth with no dragging. I reseated the FFC and noticed I now get the error at a different spot during the setup of the bits. I am hoping that this indicates a faulty FFC. I am ordering one today and will let you know if that fixes my problem.
    Gimme Steam.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast