Thread: Custom Models

Default Custom Models

From time to time I get requests to do a custom model for someone and the magic question - whats the cost? For me, this is pure hobby so I really don't have an hourly rate, so I always respond the same - shoot me a picture via e-mail and I will give you a price. The customs models I have done have been fun and a great group of folks to work with. I have attached a couple pics of a model I just did for $25.00. I made 2 different versions of the sign...I think one has too much detail in the compass and might not carve the best. I made the lighthouse and the mason symbol seperatly for the overall model so included those models as well for the customer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lighthousefull.jpg   SIGNMAKEDIFF.jpg   ShrnLg-1.jpg   masonsymbol.jpg  

signmakediff2.jpg  
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by jpaluck View Post
    From time to time I get requests to do a custom model for someone and the magic question - whats the cost? For me, this is pure hobby so I really don't have an hourly rate, so I always respond the same - shoot me a picture via e-mail and I will give you a price. The customs models I have done have been fun and a great group of folks to work with. I have attached a couple pics of a model I just did for $25.00. I made 2 different versions of the sign...I think one has too much detail in the compass and might not carve the best. I made the lighthouse and the mason symbol seperatly for the overall model so included those models as well for the customer

I had John do a custom model of a mountain biker
    Last edited by fwharris; 10-09-2010 at 11:30 PM.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

You definately have some talent. I tried doing something like that for my Grandfather who belongs to the Knights of Pythias. Mine is nowhere close to what you did. Keep up the good work.