Thread: Erasing patterns

Default Erasing patterns

Ok.. so I am not the brightest bulb on the holiday tree.

How do I erase/delete unwanted patterns that have been saved over time?

Using Pattern tool, Favorites. I tried right-clicking headings and patterns but nothing happens. Help! I have patterns I no longer use and I want to remove them. I cannot find a way to remove any pattern or group of patterns (sub-heading).

2. Default

Left Click on the pattern to select it then right click and pick delete.
    Hope this help.
    H. T.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Friends Don't Let Friends Use bad patterns!
    For high quality patterns please email me or check out my website at: http://carvenow.com . Thanks!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thanks but that does not work.

I can pick and use a pattern but righ or left click does not bring up a option menu. Bummer!
    I'm using version 1.171. I could remove others but they were not under the Favorites heading. I also have a main heading called Favorites1 whch I cannot delete either?

I have the same problem. I can even drag them into another folder, but origional remains. The copy can be deleted, but the original is immortal. Someone complained about this about a year ago. And it is not all patterns. There have been some that ended up there that deleted with no problem. While we are on the subject, why do patterns have to be stored in the C disk? All the rest of my CarveWright stuff is on my F (Studio) disk (partition).
    Clint

I have the same problem, cannot delete certain ones. In fact the ones which I cannot delete are the patterns from the store that I "TRIED OUT". I can left click on them all day long and get nothing. Now any other pattern (other than the store patterns) I can left click, the options with delete appear, and I am able to delete that pattern from my patterns in the program. Any ideas how I can delete the "TRY" patterns that I no longer want????

Quote Originally Posted by Smoken D View Post
    I have the same problem, cannot delete certain ones. In fact the ones which I cannot delete are the patterns from the store that I "TRIED OUT". I can left click on them all day long and get nothing. Now any other pattern (other than the store patterns) I can left click, the options with delete appear, and I am able to delete that pattern from my patterns in the program. Any ideas how I can delete the "TRY" patterns that I no longer want????
    You can delete the pattern from your computer by going to the location that you saved it to.. Just make sure it is the patterns you want to remove. Some of them are a number and not the actual name.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.