Thread: Black screen after minimize

Default Black screen after minimize

Ok, just got a new computer with windows 7 Ultimate on it and install the latest Carvewright software. My problem is when I'm working on a project and minimize the program to check on something else (doesn't matter) then maximize the program again the work area is black -No project- the program and buttons are there but just no project. I have found out if I just go and save the project and close the whole program then open it up again it has saved everything fine. Ideas? So basically the project is there but cant see it.
    Looking for a logo?? try www.brandsoftheworld.com

Woodworking Videoshttp://www.cro-wood.com

I've had similar problems with designer 1.71 and windows XP. Not sure what causes it but I usually have to close the file and reopen it. Sometimes I've had to restart the program. Don't know the cause and it hasn't been enough of a problem to investigate it too thoroughly.
    Sometimes I'm just totally underwhelmed!
    Series "A" Craftsman with Carvetight.

happens to me too. i found by accident that if i grab the bottom of the window and drag it up or down the project shows up. dont know why but it works for me
    my patterns are at www.upillar.com do a search for "ptn"

email for patterns: patternmaster@live.com

Me, too. But, if I open the patterns, the board reappears.
    Livin' Life
    Lovin' My Carvewright

Me too.... 1.171 Bug XP.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

6. Default

Could it be a memory conservation issue with the computor?

Probably no help to you but I had the same issue on my old XP OS.. (I do not have windows 7.. running vista ultimate and all is well?) It was my video card. I had a ATI? card and I got a Nvida and all was well after. Maybe try to find new drivers for your video card?

8. Default

Updating the drivers of your video card should fix it. Also try to rotate the project with right clicking and moving the mouse.
    May you be well, may you find happiness! : - )
    "Exaggerated self-importance is deemed an individual fault, but a racial virtue." From Kelly Millar