Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Schnoz Box Tissue Cozy - Project of the Month

Yup.... that's exactly what I'm going to do now. I'll find one (can't seem to find one at HD) maybe at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. Maybe get a drill to hollow out a little. I'll post a "modification" update. Thanks for the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    was wondering to make a hard job easy why not buy a wood ball for the nose and hollow it out to fit it?
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Can you not carve the ball nose? Invert the nose pattern and get the machine to hollow it out so it just fits. Interesting double sided carve project in itself. (Maybe just dumb since I guess you could just cut off the nose.)

I seen wooded round 3/4 ball drawer pulls at Lowe's I didn't look to see If they had anything bigger that would look great if they come in 1" balls and they are flat on one side to be seated against the drawer and have a hole started for the screw. I think they was only $2.00 for two of em.

Great. Never thought of looking in that area! duh ???

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    I seen wooded round 3/4 ball drawer pulls at Lowe's I didn't look to see If they had anything bigger that would look great if they come in 1" balls and they are flat on one side to be seated against the drawer and have a hole started for the screw. I think they was only $2.00 for two of em.

Jerry... I sure like your altered Schnoz Box. It is so much "you."

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Yup Sharon... all this must be my "funny" side. LOL I hope that I can figure out how to make a picture frame with clowns all around it. I think that will be my next "to learn and do".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123