Thread: Latest

Default Latest

Hello to all,
    Have not been doing too much in the carving world lately, found out the wife has been betraying me for the last year and things are a little messed up for me at this cross roads in my life.
    I have been working a bit with finishing the latest instrument and have started a new one as well.
    Just wanted to stop in and say hi to all my friends here and hope to get back to this love of mine in working with natures beauty.
    God bless and have a great day.
    Ray
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8192010 f1.JPG   8192010 f2.JPG   8192010 b2.JPG  

Sorry to hear about your rough times right now. Stay strong and time will heal things. Your project has come a long way sir. It is simply amazing...
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Ray,
    That really turned out nice,as far as what your going through i wish i could tell you that with time it will get better but sometimes when you have been betrayed like that you end up just having to figure out how your going to live with it and maybe in time use what you learned to help someone else whitch in turn seems to be what helps the most. But one thing is for sure and that is you will be in my prayes as i am sure many others if that helps in the sleightess. Keep Carving ahead my Friend

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by eromran View Post
    Ray,
    That really turned out nice,as far as what your going through i wish i could tell you that with time it will get better but sometimes when you have been betrayed like that you end up just having to figure out how your going to live with it and maybe in time use what you learned to help someone else whitch in turn seems to be what helps the most. But one thing is for sure and that is you will be in my prayes as i am sure many others if that helps in the sleightess. Keep Carving ahead my Friend
    have to agree with eromran and I have been there ,, with time it will heal and maybe you might have a better life with time best of luck to you

Hi Ray,

Looks fantastic man, the heart is week at times but our spirit is strong.

Your in my thoughts..

Brandon

Hello Ray,

Beautiful work. It is always a pleasure to see your wonderful projects.

Hang in there...you have a boatload of good friends here to offer support at any time. (You've got my phone number if you ever get the urge to call.)
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Ray
    Very nice work.
    Just remember that God's love is strong and unchanging. We can lean on him any time. He is always by our side and will see you through everything. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Gimme Steam.

Good Day My Friends,
    Thank you for your very kind words of wisdom and your prayers, In this time of feeling alone the local and carving community (Family) have assured me that in time things will be better, and I need to keep the faith, and the spirit strong, Again I say Thank You – and I will put the trouble aside and get back to moving forward. Hearing from you means more to me then you can imagine.
    Will talk soon with positive and new
    Ray

9. Default

Ray,
    All I have to say is WOW!! Keep the faith man. Good things will surely come your way.

Go with God my friend,
    Bill.....