Thread: new owner trouble loading a scan!

1dennis Guest

Default new owner trouble loading a scan!

i whated a video on how to scan, after scaning finished i couldnt get it to load on computer. please help me and be as detailed as possible, thank for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by 1dennis View Post
    i whated a video on how to scan, after scaning finished i couldnt get it to load on computer. please help me and be as detailed as possible, thank for your time!
    Hello,

Make sure you have activated your Pattern Editor license with CarveWright. You cannot upload a scan until the software that came with your probe has been registered. Very common for new folks to miss that! Go to "Help/Manage Licenses" to do it online...or, call CarveWright Tech Support for assistance if necessary.

After you have registered/activated the Pattern Editor software, you simply select "File/Download Scan..." and you will be able to upload your scan from the card. Really easy...you'll see...
    Last edited by mtylerfl; 08-16-2010 at 06:46 PM. Reason: correction made
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Default Additional information

Quote Originally Posted by mtylerfl View Post
    Hello,

Make sure you have activated your Pattern Editor license with CarveWright. You cannot upload a scan until the software that came with your probe has been registered. Very common for new folks to miss that! Go to "Help/Manage Licenses" to do it online...or, call CarveWright Tech Support for assistance if necessary.

After you have registered/activated the Pattern Editor software, you simply select "File/Upload..." and you will be able to upload your scan from the card. Really easy...you'll see...
    After you have accomplished Michael's first portion, above, the rest is simple, but needs your action. I've corrected Michael's statement as follows:

After you have registered/activated the Pattern Editor software, you simply select "File/Download Scan. From there, you highlight the needed file and press the "Download Scan" Icon at the bottom of that screen.

See my attachment.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan Download.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	38038
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Thanks for the catch! That's what I get for cutting down on my caffeine!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══