Thread: Web store closing

1. Default Web store closing

as of 2010/08/07 my web store will be taken offline permanently because of lack of fund and time.
    Thanks to all past customers for your patronage.
    May you be well, may you find happiness! : - )
    "Exaggerated self-importance is deemed an individual fault, but a racial virtue." From Kelly Millar

Sorry to see it go. I have to admit that I've not been to your site until now. You have some real nice patterns. I don't buy to many patterns, yet, and the ones that i've purchased I have to say have been less than great. But you've got a couple that I'll probable give a shot as soon as I get back home.
    Sometimes I'm just totally underwhelmed!
    Series "A" Craftsman with Carvetight.

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States, 113160055365328, Bonney Lake, Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Pratyeka View Post
    as of 2010/08/07 my web store will be taken offline permanently because of lack of fund and time.
    Thanks to all past customers for your patronage.
    I am sorry you are having to close your web store. I do hope other things continue to work well for you.
    JaRoot said the items he has purchased on line were not great from others, have found that just the opposite, I have purchased a number of patters that I could not create and they were great. I want to THANK EVERYONE for your had work in creating resources for my carvings.
    Tom Watson
    Two CW's and D.C.-Top Mount Insert @ Ringneckblues.com Get the dust out!!
    50" X 48" PDJ Pilot Pro CNC http://www.pdjinc.com

Check out my Facebook page for current carvings at http://www.facebook.com/signsinwood

Watsons Wooden Words http://www.signsinwood.com & Messages in Wood http://www.messagesinwood.com/

Quote Originally Posted by easybuilt View Post
    I am sorry you are having to close your web store. I do hope other things continue to work well for you.
    JaRoot said the items he has purchased on line were not great from others, have found that just the opposite, I have purchased a number of patters that I could not create and they were great. I want to THANK EVERYONE for your had work in creating resources for my carvings.
    I've only purchased a couple and it may be my ineptitude that is the problem. At least one of them looks fine in designer and is all thin and missing on the carving. But like I say it may be me and with more practice I will probably get better results. My post was not intended to broadly paint all of the patterns that are available. I was just stating my experience which has left me a little gun shy.
    Sometimes I'm just totally underwhelmed!
    Series "A" Craftsman with Carvetight.

I know the feeling.... My checking has been down to less than $50.00 twice this month.... For quick turn around of Money I am doing Sign Orders to shore up my Checking and set the Fire Stuff asside.... I have 3 Fire Tag Projects in the works for over $2K but it takes so long to get paid with Fire Departments as they usually need to vote to pay the bills.... Have 2 pre approved so that will help...

Good Luck with your adventure.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

6. Default

Al,
    The city were I live is running out of local business' that will work with them. 6months to get paid. Most folks don't want to wait that long. The police dept had a local leather shop make a bunch of holsters, etc. Now he won't let a city employee in his store unless they have cash in hand.

Sorry to hear that but it is understandable. I have a few of your patterns that you offered for free and they carved beautiful. Lack of fund is a problem since my husband is out of a job since March.
    Wish you you best in whatever the future holds.
    Eva

8. Default

Gosh! I want to thank all of you for your good wishes, but I think I worded my message a bit off. I should have said that the returns from the webstore don't justify putting more funds into it. Sorry If I sounded like I'm in financial difficulty. I still have a good job (knock on wood!) and still make new patterns, just not often enough.
    You guys are the best!
    May you be well, may you find happiness! : - )
    "Exaggerated self-importance is deemed an individual fault, but a racial virtue." From Kelly Millar