Thread: Dog Bone Collection

1. Default Dog Bone Collection

These new patterns will be available on our Wood Wisdom website and should be on the LHR Pattern Depot in a few days. Or order now by phone. Our phone number is on the Contact page of Wood Wisdom.

The were created with Pet memorials in mind but can be used for awards and other items as well.

I see some sites selling Pet Urns for $200 or more and they are just basically a square box made from oak. Like this one....
    http://www.urnsforcremation.com/cata...91/6931365.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bonestuff2.jpg   bonstuffsigns.jpg   bonestuff1.jpg  
    Last edited by TerryT; 07-18-2010 at 06:46 PM.

2. Default

All of the above patterns are now available on the Carvewright Pattern Depot
    Located here.

And also on our site "Wood Wisdom"
    Located here

3. Default

Take a look around the web at pet memorials. Some of these folks are getting $200 to $500 for an oak box that isn't as nice as what the CW can turn out for a little time and $10 worth or wood. The pet memorial field may offer an income opportunity for some of us. We've sold several of these patterns already. I sure would like to get pictures back of what you guys are making with them!

4. Default

Did these patterns fall off the CW store?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryT View Post
    All of the above patterns are now available on the Carvewright Pattern Depot
    Located here.

And also on our site "Wood Wisdom"
    Located here

Quote Originally Posted by PacificBW View Post
    Did these patterns fall off the CW store?
    I believe Terry is no longer a pattern vendor. Here is his web site http://woodwisdom.com/animals/?sort=featured&page=1
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.