Man... More troubles... With the money you pay for this piece of equipment, and they are charging a premium price, the problems it has is mounting...

I've been reading here to see if I can't solve the problem, yet again... to no avail....

Now I'm getting a 'Clear Board Sensor' message... AGAIN... I've gone thru this beast and cleaned it spotless... wiped the sensor with a lens cloth so as to not scratch it, blew out the machine of all sawdust and I get the error message... Checked head pressure and its about 80lbs... pushed on all wires and ribbon cables to make sure they were tight and not loose... still get the 'clear sensor' message....

If I could get my money back it would be going back in a heartbeat.... The software is seriously lacking, the memory card is oldschool technology and this piece of crap machine is really PO'n me off... I'm seeing very poor design thru the whole thing... Its a complete sawdust trap, electronics which are more sensitive to heat and dust are exposed etc etc....

Yah I'm not happy with it.... Its overly sensitive to dust which if you are working with wood you are going to get... no??? so I would have thought a little more thought would have gone into the design of the machine... apparently not so much...

Any suggestions on how to fix this stupid machine??? I'd appreciate any help...

Thx