Thread: Help with Scanned Image

Default Help with Scanned Image

Hi All,

Can anyone help me to clean up this scanned image of a cross? I have tried playing a little bit in pattern editor with de-noise and blur and all I do is mess it up. I have image editing programs and am trying to learn them but for now I am not very good at them.

I am just trying to clean it up a bit and to remove the nail holes would be a bonus (2 at top and one on bottom).

Any help appreciated.

I zipped the PNG file because the forum automatically changes it to a JPEG. If you don't trust my zip feel free to PM me and I can email you the straight PNG file. The PTN is 375K so it's over the forum limit so I can't post that.

Thanks,
    Craig

crossscan.zipClick image for larger version. 

Name:	crossscan.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	35020

2. Default

This was just a quicky and may not be any better than what you had. I had to make it pretty small to upload to the board.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crossscan.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hope this helps, the PTN is too large to post. PM me your e-mail and I will send the file to you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crossscan cww.jpg   crossscan cw.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Thanks for all the help guys, I definitely have what I need. Will run some test carves tomorrow and hopefully knock this project out over the long holiday weekend!

Thanks again,
    Craig