Thread: Photos of X Servo Motor

Default Photos of X Servo Motor (Error 293 X axle stall)

I replaced a X drive servo motor today so I decided to tear the old one apart to see if I could locate the problem. It ended up being a shored coil so I thought I would post some pictures of the inside of the motor.

Last edited by PCW; 06-22-2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Error 293 X axle stall

Nice photos, thanks.

Nice Photos, Thanks for posting them.....

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Those are great. I wonder if it makes any sense to state a thread that just has pics of the various components as member make them. I think Al probably has the largest collection, but I'm imagining a drill down parts explosion thread. In additon people could pos tips and tricks for removing/replaceing the items. Then we would all have one location we could go to for reference photos.

Doug Fletcher

Doug,

I think you have a great idea in regards to the new thread. I'm going to edit my original post to state error 293 X axle stall.

Quote Originally Posted by dbfletcher View Post
    Those are great. I wonder if it makes any sense to state a thread that just has pics of the various components as member make them. I think Al probably has the largest collection, but I'm imagining a drill down parts explosion thread. In additon people could pos tips and tricks for removing/replaceing the items. Then we would all have one location we could go to for reference photos.

Doug Fletcher