Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Pom

Angry Looking For Pom

Hi guys
    Has anyone seen the POM yet?
    JIM

It hasn't been emailed yet.

Here is a link to the project post if you haven't seen it.

http://forum.carvewright.com//showth...t=15517&page=2

Craig

it might be because of the new web page design and some broken links... even if we had the new POM, we probably would not be able to "activate" it until the links are fixed.
    ver 1.162
    -If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it is jammed, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
    -If it moves and it shouldn't, duct tape it. If it doesn't move and it should, Boeshield T-9

Quote Originally Posted by MCGEE2SKINNER View Post
    Hi guys
    Has anyone seen the POM yet?
    JIM
    Jim, Michael T. does the POM and the tips and tricks. Last month he had a friend pass away. Now is with his Dad who is critically ill, so I think maybe we should give him a break!

Ike

All due respect to Michael T, but I don't think it has anything to do with him at this point. It's on LHR to convert it, update it and upload it for us to receive. That being said, my prayers go out to Michael T. for him and his family.
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Quote Originally Posted by chebytrk View Post
    All due respect to Michael T, but I don't think it has anything to do with him at this point. It's on LHR to convert it, update it and upload it for us to receive. That being said, my prayers go out to Michael T. for him and his family.
    Jerry he has to submit it to LHR, so that may be one reason? Plus MT is the one who converts it and make sure we get it! I don't think it will be the end of the world if the POM is late!

Ike

Understand Ike. I don't have a problem in waiting. However Mike mentioned before that when he turns in his projects to LHR, it is LHR that converts it to the latest SW (1.164 in this present case) for us (users). Mike just converts it to a .mpc file from what I understood from him. Either way, no big deal.. I can wait as we usually have to wait on LHR for one reason or another (and not because of Michael) on our POMs.
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Default Pom

Project of the Month went out around 10:00 AM CST. Registration and most of the links are working. If you do find a broken link, please let us know.

Thanks!

Great POM MT!
    Lee
    Pop's Fix It Shop, We won't make it any worse.. Using "A" machines 1.187 1.188 ,2.007, 3.103
    2 Machines no waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    Project of the Month went out around 10:00 AM CST. Registration and most of the links are working. If you do find a broken link, please let us know.

Thanks!
    Lynn,

Here's a link to a post of mine a little while ago with a broken link. Not sure if you saw this yet.

http://forum.carvewright.com/showpos...10&postcount=1

Doug Fletcher

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast