Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carvers Club

I cant even remember why I got it I only have 1 cw and the 2 cc have 4 years left

Quote Originally Posted by Hesstx View Post
    I cant even remember why I got it I only have 1 cw and the 2 cc have 4 years left
    Well it was compelling from the sales pitch. I kind of thought that it would mean elevated tech support (not true, it's the same-you just don't pay the 25 bucks); monthly discounts (many were repeats on minor amounts off of software); and patterns (which I think there were only 2).

It was a gamble, but unless you are out of warranty and need support often I don't think it pays for itself.

Craig

Default Carvers club

Thanks for the input I think that I will hold off and rely on the experience you all have to answer my questions.

Christian

Hi I wanted to know what do the letters POM stand for

It stands for Project Of the Month POM
    http://forum.carvewright.com/forumdi...ojects-Gallery
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

I find the Project of the Month is money well spent, especially for beginners. You learn a lot about the capabilities of the machine as well as finishing techniques and products on the market. Many very exciting projects. Something to look forward to first of each month.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12