Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How much is this forum worth to you?

Loved it, Ike!
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Well said Ike. Came from the heart and couldn't have said it any better myself. Reading Luke's Intro really touched my heart and made me wish I knew more so I can help him make something really great and even inspirational project. I'm one of those that have been around for awhile, but still have a long way to go before I would consider myself a woodcraftsman. However, I truly hope that we can all help Poppy (Luke). I'm sure he'll be elated when he sees his first "masterpiece" that he's carved himself. It's almost like a story that I can hardly wait to get to the "good part" cause I know what's going to happen already (since we have a great "family" forum here).
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Quote Originally Posted by chebytrk View Post
    Well said Ike. Came from the heart and couldn't have said it any better myself. Reading Luke's Intro really touched my heart and made me wish I knew more so I can help him make something really great and even inspirational project. I'm one of those that have been around for awhile, but still have a long way to go before I would consider myself a woodcraftsman. However, I truly hope that we can all help Poppy (Luke). I'm sure he'll be elated when he sees his first "masterpiece" that he's carved himself. It's almost like a story that I can hardly wait to get to the "good part" cause I know what's going to happen already (since we have a great "family" forum here).
    Jerry this young man like I said is mature beyond his age and I wish I was there to help. But as I said this forum is made up with so many talents. You mentioned you don't think you are a craftsman, that kind of thinking is what stops you from sharing your talents! Just because the the ear can not see doesn't mean we don't need it! Luke mentioned Al was his first member he turned to when he needed help! I think that is fantastic!

The point is all our members are important and have a talent to share! It doesn't matter if you are a senior member or a junior member without them this would not be a forum!

Ike

4. Default

Thanks Ike,
    That was nice.

Thank you Terry, but it is true! We are many that make up one!

Ike

Ike tthanks for you words. Let's tell you I love the forum, because of people in this forum. I love to post our work because Thanks to all of you I learn and I fill that my work is part of all of you. Sorry for my bad english. But thats how I feel. I will like to know much better to help others. But If one needs me or want anithyng that I post I will share. feel that this is a great family and all of you are my friends. And I learned from each one.
    THanks
    Hilda

This forum is my life line. I remember walking through Sears and first seeing the advertisement for the CW and thought to myself, "I'd love to have one of those!" Many months and reading all the negative print, I finally brought one directly from CW mainly due to the negative print, but still a little uneasy. I have used this forum and all that it has had to offer to keep me interested. I'm a computer geek and the CW provides me the relaxation at the end of the day that my bread and butter does not. This site is filled with so much talent and inspriation, that I don't think that I would have kept my machine if not for the tips and tricks that have been shared by so many on this site. I goal is to one day be able to contribute to the masses as I've taken from it with my own tips and techniques I will surely develope as I continue to grow by using my CW.

New CW owner and recently started with a very successful STL designed pattern carving project.

The CW forum is indispensable and kept me out of trouble from the start.

Thank you to all the pioneers and daily contributors.

Like a couple of others, we would have given up on our CC. We did in fact give up for a while but are back and learning our machine and software from the beginning again.

I'm still in way over my head but am grateful for this forum. Everything I am learning, is here.

Thank you.

10. Default

Thanks to everyone who have contributed in any way!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    skysmotor.co.uk sells the following products online: nema 23 closed loop stepper motor, high torque pancake stepper motor, servo motors, planetary gearbox and can be purchased online if required.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast