Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone interested in this avenue??

It's 5 pictures per post. You can have multiple posts. If you have pictures of projects, create a "My Album" under Community in this forum.

and if you put them on something like photobucket and then terminate that account we couldnt see the pics in future years or decades.
    my patterns are at www.upillar.com do a search for "ptn"

email for patterns: patternmaster@live.com

Quote Originally Posted by mabco12 View Post
    Hello educators.
    I have some things that I have been doing with my carvewright machine with my students. Does anyone want to get this thread off the ground to share some ideas??? We shall soon find out!!
    I have the same idea. I'm a high school shop teacher recently moved to the middle school also as the shop/agriscience instructor. The ideas on this thread are great. Have you checked out the CW curriculum already available to instructors? It's not bad at all. Comes with great Power Point slides and videos.

How do I get to the CW curriculumM

Mine came with the machine when I ordered it. You need to tell them it's for educational purposes and it's free. Otherwise, I think they charge $500 or something like that.

I'd be interested to hear about any fundraiser where the CarveWright system has been used to create a product for fundraising in a school/church environment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12