To all,

I was using my old QC and was in the process of doing a cut out when I noticed that the cutting bit was no longer there! It broke off in mid cut! Anyway, this made me decide to install the CarveTight tonight. I was hoping to get more use out of the new older style bits that I just bought before I received the CT.

Anyway... heres the problem.... I was watching the installation video on the Carvewright website and was following it step by step. As I figured, I was confused at the part of the install where you put the Z truck on and load the bearings etc. So I watched the video at least 100 times. Still confused, I then looked at the written installation instructions from the TIPS and TRICKS and what do you know! They are DIFFERENT! They do things in different order! For example, in the video, after you do the bottom bearing you then do the top bearing and after that you tighten down the tension screw, BUT NOT IN THE WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS! In those, you tighten the tension screw, replace the two screws on the back of the Z truck, and tighten BOTH bearings somewhat before completing!

Come on here guys! For the people that are mechanically inclined, this might not be that big of a deal but for those of us who DKS (dont know s**t) this IS A BIG DEAL!!

I spent ALOT of money on the machine, only to have to spend a whole lot more money to replace something that should be a RECALL type replacement and now had to spend at least an hour or more because of this??

Not too cool guys....

Sorry for my rant