Thread: shipping machine back

1. Cool shipping machine back

Has anyone from Washington sent a machine back...what did it cost and how long a turn around...Thanx Lee

Default I'm from Austin tx but,

I had to send my compucarve in for repair. Took it to my local sears store & they sent it to the service center. Did'nt cost me any shipping. Took about a month and a half to get it back, parts were back ordered.
    Last edited by TheWeeze; 04-27-2010 at 06:22 PM.

Is the your machine under warranty? If so LHR will email you a UPS shipping label, which means it is free. BUT you need to ship the machine back in it's original box.
    Good Luck
    If it doesn't fit force it. If it breaks then it needed replacing anyway.

Have a Craftsman Carver and Running Ver. 1.150

Posting pictures tutorial http://www.malanoski.com/downloads/posting_pictures.pdf.

Exclamation FYI Shipping

LHR Policy states:
    If CarveWright customer service deems it necessary to return the Machine to LHR for warranty service, customer service will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA). Upon obtaining an RMA from customer service, you must ship the Machine to an LHR Authorized Service Center with a copy of your proof of purchase and a completed RMA form containing your name, return shipping address, and a brief written description of the problem. The RMA number must appear on the outside of the shipping box. Only Machines bearing a valid RMA will be accepted by LHR.

Freight costs, if any, must be prepaid by the owner. Once the shipping has been paid, LHR will issue call ticket to have the machine picked up and delivered. Product should be shipped in its original packaging or in approved packing material, which can be obtained from LHR by calling (713) 473-6572.

Sears service center is in Garland TX (not LHR). I am not sure about their shipping policy.
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 04-28-2010 at 09:50 AM.

Default Sears

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    LHR Policy states:
    If CarveWright customer service deems it necessary to return the Machine to LHR for warranty service, customer service will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA). Upon obtaining an RMA from customer service, you must ship the Machine to an LHR Authorized Service Center with a copy of your proof of purchase and a completed RMA form containing your name, return shipping address, and a brief written description of the problem. The RMA number must appear on the outside of the shipping box. Only Machines bearing a valid RMA will be accepted by LHR.

Freight costs, if any, must be prepaid by the owner. Once the shipping has been paid, LHR will issue call ticket to have the machine picked up and delivered. Product should be shipped in its original packaging or in approved packing material, which can be obtained from LHR by calling (713) 473-6572.

Sears service center is in Garland TX (not LHR). I am not sure about their shipping policy.
    Sear's repair is accomplished by taking your, properly packed, unit to your local store (Merchandise Pick-up Department). There, you will fill out a repair form. Make sure to insist that the unit be sent to location #8047, which is Garland Texas.

AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29