Thread: Corel Draw?

1. Default Corel Draw?

Anyone ever open a .ptn file or .mpc file into Corel draw. Im using Corel draw x4. I thought i heard before that someone was using corel draw to edit patterns. Any thoughts? Thanks...
    www.twinpeaksenterprisesllc.com

"Premium, Kiln Dried, Dimensioned to your request, Black Cherry, Black Walnut, Poplar, woods limited quanities"

Quote Originally Posted by twinpeaksenterprises, LLC View Post
    Anyone ever open a .ptn file or .mpc file into Corel draw. Im using Corel draw x4. I thought i heard before that someone was using corel draw to edit patterns. Any thoughts? Thanks...
    Unless someone knows something I don't you can't edit ptn or mpc files from Corel you CAN use corel to work on an image that is then brought in and made into a pattern or project file in Designer.

My Company Site My Company Blog My Church Blog My Church Website My Patterns

I just wanted to chime in on the Corel Draw question. While it's true you can't directly edit PTN or MPC files within Corel Draw, it is still a valuable tool in the process. You can use Corel to edit images that will then be imported into Designer for creating those specific coursework writing service UK pattern or project files.