Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks John Paluck

Deloman

Your killing me here on the east coast my friend..seing that your in Utah figured you'd be killing with the Green...we use small fly's here in the east. Me mostly nymphs and streamers...like dry's but good hatches are few far an inbetween here..besides you always seem to get more under the water and bigger...dying to go out west..may june probably got a friend in CO
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Speaking of the green, there is an ATV Jamboree in Green River, Utah next week. We have already paid our fees and plan on being there. I don't know if there will be time for fishing, but we will see. BTW, the Madison River is the the river flowing out of the west side of Yellowstone.

John,

Excellent work as always..... Good Luck Fishing.

Remember you have a open invitation here to fish when you like.

3 days before opening day of Trout Season I see that I had a REEL Problem with my Fishing Rod... Someone decided to start a family on the front porch.... Looks like it is off to the store to buy a new fishing rod for the season.....

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Smile

You're a good man, Al. Saving the baby birds!
    Jerry

Joanne and me enjoying a beautiful fall in Spearfish Canyon in the Black Hills.

Quote Originally Posted by Deolman View Post
    Speaking of the green, there is an ATV Jamboree in Green River, Utah next week. We have already paid our fees and plan on being there. I don't know if there will be time for fishing, but we will see. BTW, the Madison River is the the river flowing out of the west side of Yellowstone.
    Yep I Fished it..got a real good friend that lives in Bozeman.

Al gonna take you up..probably 1st or 2nd week in May..definitly gonna hit the lackawaxen
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Not a fishing pattern but I been on a pattern making roll lately...god I love it when I have the time it's addicting as carving to me..Now I gotta start carving some of these..hopefully this weekend.

This one is the best I have ever gotton to a face without "burning " the photo into the model..modelling and sculpting only. I used a photo as a reference...this one was tricky because the main shape is dish shaped (sink's in) so it was challenging. Might make a cool looking clock or just a wall hanging
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails indianplate.jpg   indianplate2.jpg  
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Thumbs up

John,

That is an awesome pattern! Will it be available? PM me on the price!

Keep designing, man, your patterns are impressive!
    Jerry

Joanne and me enjoying a beautiful fall in Spearfish Canyon in the Black Hills.

Jerry

Yep gonna be available..I was thinking $12.00..sound fair? I have a whole bunch of new patterns to upload...just gotta stop being lazy and put them up..LOL
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Count me in to buy the pattern!
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

10. Default

i like that hurry and put it up for sale $12.. is very fair. wish i could carve it today.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast