Thread: Close cover error

Default Close cover error

I had a error message 319. I checked the brass roller O-ring and it was fine. I cleaned and blew cout the two roller switches.
    I changed the board to see if that solved the problem. And i kept getting error 319.
    I checked to see if there was sandpaper belt overlap and it does not appear to be.
    i opened the cover and the ten pin connector with the white wire and the black wires disconnected. i carefully put it back.
    I went to start project and got the close cover error. I examined the switch and cleaned and still get the error. I jumped the switch and still got the error. I don't think it is the switch. i need help because now I can't get past the close cover error. Any suggestions are appreciated.

TURN OFF THE POWER SWITCH. Then trace the wires from the cover switch back to where they go into the plug in & push each wire in the plug where they go to the printed circuit board. That's where I hade trouble one time with the close cover message.

Jim

Default Sensor

Also, use the Sensor check option (7) to check to on/off activation.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Default Close Cover problem

I checked sensor option 7 which said cover open.
    Is there any other suggestions?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Woodlegend View Post
    I had a error message 319. I checked the brass roller O-ring and it was fine. I cleaned and blew cout the two roller switches.
    I changed the board to see if that solved the problem. And i kept getting error 319.
    I checked to see if there was sandpaper belt overlap and it does not appear to be.
    i opened the cover and the ten pin connector with the white wire and the black wires disconnected. i carefully put it back.
    I went to start project and got the close cover error. I examined the switch and cleaned and still get the error. I jumped the switch and still got the error. I don't think it is the switch. i need help because now I can't get past the close cover error. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Simple Fix... You installed the plug from the left cover switch 180 degrees out... YES you CAN push it in 180 out.... White wire toward the center of the machine for the new 14 pin FSC Cable....

Good Luck,

AL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC06680a_WEB.jpg  
    Last edited by Digitalwoodshop; 04-05-2010 at 12:57 PM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Default close cover

Checked plug and white wire was to center of machine. Any other suggestions appreciated, Thanks.

Default Cover Switch

I just removed the switch from my machine and blew it out with air (HIGH PRESSURE) and remounted it. Worked for me.
    Lee
    Pop's Fix It Shop, We won't make it any worse.. Using "A" machines 1.187 1.188 ,2.007, 3.103
    2 Machines no waiting.

Default Stay under rollers

I finnally was able to solve the close cover switch, but now I only get to the message for option 1 stay under rollers. When i hit the keypay it will not do anything. Checked the keypad connector and it appears connected.
    Any suggestions!