Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CarveWright Developments and Scanning Probe Update

Hi Bob - yes, the same resolution would be most likely now I think about it a little more. Otherwise the software would be hampered by a lower res input.
    Luckily, the sun is now over the yardarm here in sunny Norfolk, so I'll hide my embarrassment with a swift g+t.

John

I know that "carriers" are a boon to the CW, Aaron, and I use them all the time (well, often anyway) when carving smaller than minimum limits etc. And I can see where items might well fall into that category, ourside of fancy molding trims, but even some of them if less than minimum width, of course.

And, John, how far away from HMS Victory are you? That's also on my agenda, if I haven't already said so yet<g>.

Bob

While we're about 200miles away, there is the small problem of London being in the way !

If it had been Nelson, rather than his ship, we're only about 8miles from his birthplace, which is handy for me to celebrate my birthday - Trafalgar Day !

John

Now that is a very illustrious birthday, for sure<g>. The good Admiral Lord Horatio was indeed one to look up to and greatly admire.

Bob

I was going to buy one of the scanners for my 8 month old machine, however the machine still doesn't work (over 15 calls) 2 returns and 6 times they sent me parts, well over 25 hours of my time trying to be a good beta customer, so I think I won't buy the scanner.

BTW did you know that if you post anything other than glowing stuff like Bob does your posts will be deleted?

Default Machine problems and Forum oversight

Nicobie,
    As always our promise to you as an introductory customer has been to fix your machine whatever the problem or cost to us. We apologize for the difficulties that you have encountered thus far. We are available five days a week by phone and usually seven days a week on e-mail. We literally work around the clock trying to put out the best products possible.

As for deleting posts we have never, and will never, delete posts that are unfavorable to us. We stand behind our product and encourage discussion and opinion, even if it is not favorable. Our only policy is that personal attacks will be removed and obviously obscene or off topic material is also removed. Also, some of our users delete posts from time to time for reasons that are rarely made known to us, as is their prerogative. We discourage this as well because it confuses the context of the remaining posts in the thread.

We promise to do everything in our power to make you happy.

Regards,
    David
    CarveWright Engineer
    support@carvewright.com

Thank you David. You must be the only person at CW that I haven't talked to yet.

I'll take back what I said about CW deleting posts. I found the one I was thinking was whacked.

I sure hope you people can resolve all my problems before my warranty expires or my hour meter runs out.

However, expect to hear from me either way.

Cheers

nic

Nic,
    I am sure that I have talked to you on some occasion either by phone or e-mail . We are still a very small company. Please do not worry about the warranty on your machine, we are going to attempt to keep you running and happy. We want to keep all of our original customers involved for a long time helping our products grow. The input from all of our customers (both good, bad and indifferent) continues to shape the product and for that we are greatly appreciative. We expect to hear from you from time to time even when you don't have issues.
    Regards,
    David
    CarveWright Engineer
    support@carvewright.com

Nic,
    I am sure that I have talked to you on some occasion either by phone or e-mail . We are still a very small company. Please do not worry about the warranty on your machine, we are going to attempt to keep you running and happy. We want to keep all of our original customers involved for a long time helping our products grow. The input from all of our customers (both good, bad and indifferent) continues to shape the product and for that we are greatly appreciative. We expect to hear from you from time to time even when you don't have issues.
    Regards,
    David
    CarveWright Engineer
    support@carvewright.com

Do know when you will sell to the customers that want to buy from you and not from Sears?
    Kurt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast