Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help me make up my mind

Quote Originally Posted by halftone View Post
    Is the rock a requirement on the C model as well?
    The model c comes with the carvetight.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Default Buy it

I say buy the CC or CW, either one. I hummed and hawed a few days reading all the comments both good and bad and just bit the bullet and did it. I have swore at it and kissed it but I am basically very happy with it. Buy the extended warranty, I wish I could have. Put a Rock Chuck on it right away, I did. Make a dust collector for it and use it always. Keep coming to this forum, these guys have a lot knowledge and are eager to share. I just bought my second CW, used, off EBAY. CARVE ON!!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ktjwilliams View Post
    For several months been goin back and forth,,, I buying it, i'm not buying it,, especially when I can get it on sale.. Every time Sears has em on sale or I get some good coupon code I get all the way through the process right up to the point of hitting the place order button... Currently, I can get it for $1221 and free shipping and no interest if paid within one yr.... Do I push the button or not push the button... Hmmmm !!! I want this thing so bad... but .... Hmmm .... HELP !!
    his is a lot like a machine shop. Setup is the whole thing. The way i see it you buy the machine, buy a rock chuck to go with it, make a little pre flight checklist to go through before you start the project, and pay attention to the machine during the project...might even want to make a little recommended spare parts list..like flex shaft.sandpaper belts

4. Default

Thanks for sharing.It's great

5. Default

If you buy one get a "C".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123