Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please need help with error #313

Replaced my brushes after 300 hours and thay had a few hours left.
    Lee
    Pop's Fix It Shop, We won't make it any worse.. Using "A" machines 1.187 1.188 ,2.007, 3.103
    2 Machines no waiting.

I just checked and I've got 233 hrs. Guess I've got to take it to the Sears place to fixing. Just got it back a few weeks ago from a "Maintenance Service". You would think that they would have checked the brushes or something.
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Is there any chance that my error 313 could be associated with the upgrade to 1.62? I've just never had this error before and it's really got me stumped. Don't know about how to check brushes and stuff. Is there any way to verify that my machine warrants taking it in for repair? Just hate to take it in tomorrow if I can avoid it even if I do have the extended warranty. Any advice is appreciated.
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Quote Originally Posted by Deserthawk526 View Post
    Well as a matter of fact since Im traying to resolve this problem, the machine have had display different error codes such as 301, 297, and the most constant remains 313 and right along with the codes it display Z truck stoll press stop to contunue, then thr display goes off like when you turn the switch to off.
    When I was having problems with a Z axis stall, I found it was the wide rubber of the flex shaft, where it plugs into the truck, was coming up and catching on the top cover. I cut about 3/4" of the top and never had a problem again. Never had the display go off, which sounds like a loose connection?
    If it doesn't fit force it. If it breaks then it needed replacing anyway.

Have a Craftsman Carver and Running Ver. 1.150

Posting pictures tutorial http://www.malanoski.com/downloads/posting_pictures.pdf.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12