Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BUG....Pattern Editor crashes when saving scan

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Birt View Post
    Has anyone else experianced this issue in 1.161 or 1.162 with PE crashing when you launch the Pattern Settings dialog? It is hard to see a trend with only one report.
    Hi Jeff,

Yes, in 1.162, PE/Designer crashes when I go to Edit/Pattern Settings. I posted a report in the Beta section.

EDIT: forgot to mention...I'm running Win XP Pro
    Last edited by mtylerfl; 03-13-2010 at 03:51 PM.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Default same deal with the crashes

geez, i hope i'm in the right place now,, PE crashes the whole package... PE AND designer, running xp home, did a complete uninstall and reinstall, everything was running fine through 4 projects, PE, saves and so on, 5th project crash, reinstalled, crash. so no, you are not alone. tom

Quote Originally Posted by eriksen View Post
    geez, i hope i'm in the right place now,, PE crashes the whole package... PE AND designer, running xp home, did a complete uninstall and reinstall, everything was running fine through 4 projects, PE, saves and so on, 5th project crash, reinstalled, crash. so no, you are not alone. tom
    Tom,

Thanks! I was begining to feel it was something with me ...
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Default More tests done..Maybe more help for the techs..

Back on the lap top now.. I went into my display property settings from the advanced tab and set some things back to the default settings. Opened up a couple mpw files in PE and the first few worked ok with no crash then I got the crash after closing the pattern settings box. PE was un responsive for about 5 secondds then crashed when I tried to select a tool.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

In PE when I download a scanned image from the card, and try to save it, PE crashes with GUI errors. This has happen on two different scans. I had to download them twice, before I could save the scan. Each time the PC was a fresh boot. Anyone else have this problem?
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Default Pattern Editor Crashing

I am using the 1.162 Version of the software. I have installed it NEW after uninstalling the older version. I have tried several different screen resolutions.
    I can import the scan from the card and edit it, but when I try to save, it crashed both the pattern editor and the designer software.
    Has ANYONE found a solution to this problem?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345