Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spring Wreath - Project of the Month

is sounds like the problem is that i am on a mac. i am not using windows.

I turns out that there is a software bug in project designer on the mac side. :-/

Hey everyone I just bought this project and was very surprised that when I opened it the font was a lot different than the picture on the website. Not too happy about that either. I paid for what I saw and got something else. You should update the pictures on the website to represent what we are getting.

Open up the PDF instructions. Fonts are something that you have to download yourself and register with Windows. They give the instructions for finding the font and installing it. It's actually a fantastic project and sells VERY well.

Quote Originally Posted by guido5286 View Post
    Hey everyone I just bought this project and was very surprised that when I opened it the font was a lot different than the picture on the website. Not too happy about that either. I paid for what I saw and got something else. You should update the pictures on the website to represent what we are getting.
    Hi Guido,

As already mentioned, there is no misrepresentation of the product whatsoever...you just need to download and install the font if you don't have it on your computer. I promise, all will be well after you view the instructions included with the project. (Item #5 on the first page of the instructions).

Please holler if you have any other questions or need help with anything else.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

6. Default Just the banner scroll

Can the banner scroll be purchased separately or do I have to purchase the wreath too? I just need this banner and don't seem to be able to find alone…. TIA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234