Thread: Upgrade to 1.153

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Upgrade to 1.153

I've been holding off on upgrading to 1.153 because of the issues that have been mentioned of loosing patterns or unable to access 1.13 patterns.
    If I upgrade one computer to 1.153 and leave the other one 1.13 do I need to get a separate memory card for the 1.153 or can the existing one be formatted back and forth?

Quote Originally Posted by jiml View Post
    I've been holding off on upgrading to 1.153 because of the issues that have been mentioned of loosing patterns or unable to access 1.13 patterns.
    If I upgrade one computer to 1.153 and leave the other one 1.13 do I need to get a separate memory card for the 1.153 or can the existing one be formatted back and forth?
    You could go either way, but it would be handy to have an extra memory card anyway - that's what I would do.

I am puzzled how/why you could be 'losing 1.13 patterns' and/or 'don't have access to them'. I haven't heard of anyone else with that issue. I know I certainly didn't lose any patterns or access to patterns when I upgraded from 1.13x to 1.153.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

on a side note Jim....

Where are you in Tucson? I'm in Rita Ranch.

Lawrence