Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: boat anchor

I delted all posts that involved name calling or responses to name calling. Please treat everyone with respect...
    Happy carving , Jeff Birt

Check out www.soigeneris.com for CarveWright Accesories.

Home of the 'Carving in the Dark' back lit LCD kit!

Default Epipheny

Having been a traditional wood carver and woodworker for many years, I sometimes feel like I'm cheating by using my CarveWright and taking credit for beautiful work. But then the light bulb went on! I can still take great pride in "beating the machine" with every finished project. Yeah she can be "high maintenance" but if you treat her right she'll "put out" for ya'. Kinda brings back High School memories . . .

Question 1st time users with errors

I bought my unit by a 3rd party. I start a project and it has this on the display Z Axis Staled Error 308. Can anyone help or is there a defult setting on the machine to clear it to factory settings?

Livin' Life
    Lovin' My Carvewright

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Birt View Post
    I delted all posts that involved name calling or responses to name calling. Please treat everyone with respect...
    Wow dude I thought I was doing good at taking CW side. Looks like Ill just not try to do that again. You never fail to amaze Jeff just when I think you might be riden right you show me the other side . Not a problem but I will not go out on a limb for it again thanks for making my day I love being Censused esp when I was trying to help.

From now on Ill just stay here in my corner and shut up just is case you are pms s again

Thanks for your help! Will try blowing and lubing the machine.

7. Default rock chuck wow what a difference

hey ron
    just got the rock chuck and all i can say is WOW it may not be the silver bullet but it is a high powered caliber thanks again...PS if you own one of these machines you gota get a rock chuck..

Quote Originally Posted by mfoxworth1 View Post
    hey ron
    just got the rock chuck and all i can say is WOW it may not be the silver bullet but it is a high powered caliber thanks again...PS if you own one of these machines you gota get a rock chuck..
    Hi mfox,
    Thanks for the "wow" you might be suprised at the outcome. I wouldnt count out the "silver bullet" just yet

From the emails i have been getting, i think that once you get things tuned up, you will be in store for hundreds of hours of trouble free carving. I have at least a dozen guys that have told me they have over 500 trouble free hours since changing chucks. many more than that are over 200 hours now.

Thank you for the comments!

Ron
    To order the "Made in USA" Rock Chuck, and other custom tools and accessories I make for your CarveWright, see my website by clicking here -> http://www.cw-parts.com
    See a quick video of the new Rock Chuck in action here!
    Read up on QC Removal for stubborn chucks here
    See the Rock install video here
    You can also visit here for discussion content.
    Email me by clicking here

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalwoodshop View Post
    Mfox,

It is sad to see you quickly jump on the "Boat Anchor" Bandwaggon.....

I looked over your 9 posts and my recommendation is to change how you go about learning about the machine and how to use it.

Your reply asking about the Rock Chuck....

Doug thanks for the reply please tell me more about this rock from rjustice i really want this thing to work just hate throwing good maoney after bad if ya know what i mean thanks again 12 Hours Ago 05:01 AM

There are about 500 posts about the Rock Chuck so that tells me that you would rather type out a new question dripping with Sarcasms then search or read the Forum. YOU need to do your part.....

We are hear to help you and spend a lot of our time typing out answers so spending time reading would be a big help to you.

Tips and Tricks will help too, it would have explained why you got a AIR Carve doing Text and wasted wood.

Call me a "Villain", but like a student in school, sometimes the teacher must tell the student to stop talking, sit down and LISTEN. All the answers to your questions are already here.

Good Luck,

We are here to HELP.

AL
    What more can be said? Oh yeah....DITTO...

That's why we love ya AL (Who?) AKA ...Villian!
    Christopher Neil Albrecht
    Occasional Carvings
    Just A Flowing With The Grain

Ver. 1.187 on XP Pro Desktop
    Ver. 1.187 on Win. 7/64 Laptop

Patterns At The Depot

Wow dude I thought I was doing good at taking CW side. Looks like Ill just not try to do that again. You never fail to amaze Jeff just when I think you might be riden right you show me the other side . Not a problem but I will not go out on a limb for it again thanks for making my day I love being Censused esp when I was trying to help.

From now on Ill just stay here in my corner and shut up just is case you are pms s again
    Guys, have at it act like 5 year olds all you want. I have better things to do with my time than try to enforce the forum rules and catch flack for doing so. I removed all the posts that had anything to do with name-calling, which is against the forum rules, everything else was left in the hopes that a civil conversation might continue and that still is not good enough??????

You'll have to find yourself a new whipping boy, I'm done being abused,
    Happy carving , Jeff Birt

Check out www.soigeneris.com for CarveWright Accesories.

Home of the 'Carving in the Dark' back lit LCD kit!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast