Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Classic Round Wall Clock - Project of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by will george View Post
    Sorry just me..

Change link to..
    http://www.klockit.com/products/sku-AAAMM.html

OK, so you like clocks! I like clocks!

My Son-In-Law asked me to churn out something on the order of the Telecron Model 700 Electroalarm. (Art Deco) He wants it scaled up in size for a mantel clock. Any ideas on where I could find a similar face plate and crystal?

Link: http://uv201.com/Clock_Pages/Telechron/electrolarm.htm

Sorry I bumped your thread.. I had to ask!
    That looks like a fun project to take on. I hope you keep us posted if you proceed with it.

Got the email for the Round Clock. Down loaded and licensed with out any problems..

HMMMM 2010 is getting better already!!!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I finally did it. I subscribed this morning. Looking forward to the monthly patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by Shacky View Post
    I finally did it. I subscribed this morning. Looking forward to the monthly patterns.
    Hello Shacky,

Good for you - you'll save a "ton" of $$ as a Project of the Month subscriber! We've got some great projects planned for 2010 that I think you will really enjoy!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Quote Originally Posted by mtylerfl View Post
    Hello Shacky,

Good for you - you'll save a "ton" of $$ as a Project of the Month subscriber! We've got some great projects planned for 2010 that I think you will really enjoy!
    Hey Mike,

Just wondering..... would you happen to have a "teaser" line of POMs that you're thinking about for this year? Just thinking out loud on what that would be like......
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Quote Originally Posted by chebytrk View Post
    Hey Mike,

Just wondering..... would you happen to have a "teaser" line of POMs that you're thinking about for this year? Just thinking out loud on what that would be like......
    Hi Jerry,

I've thought about that, but decided against it - just in case a particular project gets put on the back burner (which happened twice last year, but no one knew about it except me on one of the planned projects, and me and a couple folks at LHR on the other one). I would hate to make a "teaser" announcement, then eliminate a project that folks were looking forward to.

Sometimes a project can risk becoming a little "too involved" for the so-called 'typical' user. I try to design the Projects of the Month with a relatively limited degree of difficulty. However, I do plan to create some projects that will require the use of many other woodworking tools that a reasonably-equipped workshop would normally have. Likely, those more "involved" projects will be made available separately, but, who knows - I might stick my neck out a little and offer one or two as a POM - we'll see!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Quote Originally Posted by mtylerfl View Post
    Hi Jerry,

I've thought about that, but decided against it - just in case a particular project gets put on the back burner (which happened twice last year, but no one knew about it except me on one of the planned projects, and me and a couple folks at LHR on the other one). I would hate to make a "teaser" announcement, then eliminate a project that folks were looking forward to.

Sometimes a project can risk becoming a little "too involved" for the so-called 'typical' user. I try to design the Projects of the Month with a relatively limited degree of difficulty. However, I do plan to create some projects that will require the use of many other woodworking tools that a reasonably-equipped workshop would normally have. Likely, those more "involved" projects will be made available separately, but, who knows - I might stick my neck out a little and offer one or two as a POM - we'll see!
    Cool ! Maybe make a couple of those and do a "Pick One" Poll to see what people vote on. Just thinking of ways to attract "new" subscribers.
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Default Pom

Michael,

The POM is a great program and I have been and will continue to be a supporter and subscriber. Would like to see a slight program modification that would let me "exchange" a current POM (that I might not be interested in making) for one you may have done in the past (before I became a subscriber) or offer a reduced rate for current POM subscribers that wish to buy earlier projects. Marketingwise, you still get your annual fee, and the added flexibilty and choice may result in more customers.

Just a suggestion,
    Dan

Default clock

Michael
    I finished the clock today another great pom by you thanks.
    JIM

It crossed my mind this morning that as a subscriber, it would be nice to at least get a discount on projects and patterns. Whatever....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast