Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Secret' Key Holder - Project of the Month

HI michael,

How do I down load it? Do they send out emails with the codes or .....?

Quote Originally Posted by mtylerfl View Post
    Hi Shawn,

I got word that the folks at CarveWright are planning to make it available later on today, if all goes according to plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowengg View Post
    HI michael,

How do I down load it? Do they send out emails with the codes or .....?
    Hello,

I have not actually seen or participated in the actual process myself, but I understand that all of the subscribers receive an automatic email notification along with a download link for each monthly project when it is made available.

After you download the project mpc files and illustrated instruction pdf, I believe you then need to activate the license for the project by logging in to your Manage Licenses account area. Once activated, the project mpc's can then be loaded onto your memory card as normal, and run through your machine.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Hello,

I have not actually seen or participated in the actual process myself, but I understand that all of the subscribers receive an automatic email notification along with a download link for each monthly project when it is made available.

After you download the project mpc files and illustrated instruction pdf, I believe you then need to activate the license for the project by logging in to your Manage Licenses account area. Once activated, the project mpc's can then be loaded onto your memory card as normal, and run through your machine.
    I received my e-mail and downloaded the POM, but I am unable to import the license. This happen last POM so does LHR need to fix it or is it just me?

Ike
    Last edited by Ike; 12-02-2009 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    I received my e-mail and downloaded the POM, but I am unable to import the license. This happen last POM so does LHR need to fix it or is it just me?

Ike
    They (LHR) have had problems with the last 3 POM's. I dont even bother trying to get em right away. I'll let others be frustrated and figure it out.. then download em a few days after they have been posted. But thanks for people like you who clear the landmines for slackers like me!!!
    Doug Fletcher

Default Quick learner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbfletcher View Post
    They (LHR) have had problems with the last 3 POM's. I dont even bother trying to get em right away. I'll let others be frustrated and figure it out.. then download em a few days after they have been posted. But thanks for people like you who clear the landmines for slackers like me!!!
    Doug Fletcher
    Yep!!!! Me Too!!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I'm very sorry for the delay - I know some of you are very anxious to fit everything into your busy Christmas schedules! I'll bet someone at the main office is already on it (with someone probably crackin' a whip, too).

Seriously, the fine folks at LHR certainly want to circumvent any hassles or unnecessary delays. I'm sure they'll get it sorted out pretty quickly.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

Looks like a nice project. If I were to make it more 'hidden', I'd use barrel hinges instead. No hinge visible, & use a magnetic catch.
    http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...FQjyDAod5x66nQ
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Quote Originally Posted by pkunk View Post
    Looks like a nice project. If I were to make it more 'hidden', I'd use barrel hinges instead. No hinge visible, & use a magnetic catch.
    http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...FQjyDAod5x66nQ
    Thanks for the link - That is a great solution for easy to install hinges that are totally hidden from view! I'll be ordering some of those for some new box projects I have planned.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

I didn't think of it in my post, but, you could have the CW drill the holes for the barrel hinges for a perfect match.
    Thanks for the link - That is a great solution for easy to install hinges that are totally hidden from view! I'll be ordering some of those for some new box projects I have planned.
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post

Ike

Sorry my bad I need to slow down when I read or maybe today is different day and it worked! I can't wait to make it!

Ike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12