Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curious question

Default Curious question

Has anyone been over at the compucarvewright forum lately?

Doesn't seem to be working.

Looks like the domain is for sale or not paid up(at least offline) and the web owner has given up, for now anyway.

Although this seems to work:

http://www.compucarvesite.com/www.co...task=registers

I have tried to get ahold of Tommy several times. He was in the middle of a move back in may or june, and havent been able to get any communication since then..

I hope he is doing ok ?!?!?!

Ron
    To order the "Made in USA" Rock Chuck, and other custom tools and accessories I make for your CarveWright, see my website by clicking here -> http://www.cw-parts.com
    See a quick video of the new Rock Chuck in action here!
    Read up on QC Removal for stubborn chucks here
    See the Rock install video here
    You can also visit here for discussion content.
    Email me by clicking here

They say moving can be as stressful as a divorce or even a heart attack for some people.

Yeah I had gone on and registered a couple of weeks ago, but not much is working on site. Hopefully he is ok.

Sorry to hear the site is down. Yes, moving can be a stressful time... I did the CA to PA a few years back...

Opening the second website is the best thing I could have done as a business... I am now on page 1 of Goggle for an Accountability Tag search... Today I am sorting the paperwork for the big Kentucky job of over 500 Fire Tags and had 2 more calls today for samples... I bailed out of a weekend craft show.... My Dance Card is FULL...

AL

(AL who?)
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

site sure seems to be down
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails compucarvesite.jpg  
    Computers-Yuk....I should junk it...It never does what it should do...only what I tell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalwoodshop View Post
    Sorry to hear the site is down. Yes, moving can be a stressful time... I did the CA to PA a few years back...

Opening the second website is the best thing I could have done as a business... I am now on page 1 of Goggle for an Accountability Tag search... Today I am sorting the paperwork for the big Kentucky job of over 500 Fire Tags and had 2 more calls today for samples... I bailed out of a weekend craft show.... My Dance Card is FULL...

AL

(AL who?)
    Damn Al, if you could just get on Google instead of Goggle, you'd get a ton more business. I could not resist.
    Cheers,
    Bill Brooks
    Henrico , VA
    Printer, Zymurgist, Carvehead
    Machine One - Version B, Carvetight upgrade and a Ringneck Blues Dust collector www.ringneckblues.com
    Machine Two - 5th Anniversary Version C, Rubber Belts and a Ringneck Blues Blues Dust collector

Default youll get that error 404 till you log in

i think but i will go try
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    site sure seems to be down

Default logged in

and it seems to be working just slow as usual. the errror 404 goes away after you log in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast