Thread: uninstalling version 1.119

carvewood2007 Guest

Default uninstalling version 1.119

I downloaded the new version 1.153 and I want to uninstall the old version 1.119 before loading the new version. How do I do this? Is there an uninstall program for Windows XP?

Barbara

Typically newer versions of CarveWright will overwright older versions. You can uninstall the older version first if you want to. Go to the Control Panel and select 'Add/Remove Programs'. Find CarveWright in the list and click 'Remove'.
    Happy carving , Jeff Birt

Check out www.soigeneris.com for CarveWright Accesories.

Home of the 'Carving in the Dark' back lit LCD kit!

Unhappy 1.153

Just installed 1.153. flashed card. started project. measured width. went to measure length. measured length and the cw started to go back and forth, slowly at first then started to go a shorter and faster back and forth motion until I thought that my belts or motor might snap. I have not done any updates for maybe a year or two becouse everything was working fine. Know I am sorry that I did. Has anyone had this problem???
    Or am I so far old school that I missed something.
    If You Saw What We Sawed!!

North Bay Woodworking

If you don't want to make waves......get off of the boat!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Just installed 1.153. flashed card. started project. measured width. went to measure length. measured length and the cw started to go back and forth, slowly at first then started to go a shorter and faster back and forth motion until I thought that my belts or motor might snap. I have not done any updates for maybe a year or two becouse everything was working fine. Know I am sorry that I did. Has anyone had this problem???
    Or am I so far old school that I missed something.
    Yep check out your tracking roller mine did it and the O ring was out of place

Sound like the same thing the wood just went back and forth faster and faster

Mike - same thing happened to me with a long board that wasn't properly supported.
    Livin' Life
    Lovin' My Carvewright

Talking That is why I love this forum!!!

Thanks all!!! O ring got pushed over. Up and running again!!
    If You Saw What We Sawed!!

North Bay Woodworking

If you don't want to make waves......get off of the boat!