Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Post a few of your Ideas for Carving

From what I'm seeing and reading -- looks like you guys are getting the idea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scottish Short Bread Serving Tray 1a km.png  
    Last edited by Kenm810; 02-04-2012 at 06:50 PM.
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Default Miniature Expert Jigsaw Puzzle

This was a quick gag gift I made after getting the idea online. Not my best work, but it got the point across as well as a few laughs. I designed, carved, and finished it in less than 3 hours. I filled the baggie with sawdust created from routing out the box, so theoretically it could be put back together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ExpertJigsaw (Large).jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    This was a quick gag gift I made after getting the idea online. Not my best work, but it got the point across as well as a few laughs. I designed, carved, and finished it in less than 3 hours. I filled the baggie with sawdust created from routing out the box, so theoretically it could be put back together.
    Hum ... good idea.
    Experience is a doorway -- Not a final goal.

I'll have to make one for the wife someday. Great Idea, Expert's only Ha! That would get her

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I like that - what a fun idea!!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

holy cow-- it's been a while since I've visited this post and I have to say that it is AWESOME. I would love to see more of these *(finished carves) in the gallery with a title so that searching for them will be easier... I WILL want to look at these again for inspiration.

Well done all, (I would love to hear more about the building... and if you have any questions on getting a smooth finish on MDF, please let me know)

Lawrence

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748