Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Just Doodles

1. Default

That is a good point.

If I were you, I would attempt to redraw it at a higher resolution. I haven't carved any lithopane but I do know that if you eliminate the noise, you will get good results. When do you need it?

In a coule of weeks would do, just as long as it's before the 1st of Nov.
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

3. Default

Let me give it a try. I'll be able to get to it on Thursday. Tomorrow I have a new guitar to play. <grin>.....

Jerry

If you go here http://www.lambswoodworking.com/carv...glob-logo1.png and save image as, then import it into CW. I think inverting it will be best for litho.

If you remove the 1 from the name above and save image as the image it is high res, and cleaned up. Both are too large to upload here.
    Last edited by eelamb; 10-05-2010 at 09:52 PM.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Thanks Eddie, I saved both files and I will give them a try, thats so nice of you to do that for me. Thats whats awsom about this forum, everyone is so helpful.

CarverJerry

And William.....I know exactly where you're coming from....PM me and tell me about your new AX
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

6. Default

Here is a little shield design I came up with. I wish I could carve it about the size of a spartan shield. I came up with this doodle from playing around trying to create arrows, Thanks Jerry for an idea.....

Enjoy,
    Bill.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shield.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. Default New box border.

This is something I'm playing around with. This is just a sample of a pattern I posted to the store. Check out my new stuff. I could use the feedback. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sample 1-29-2011.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	41689

Sample 1-29-2011.ptn

8. Default Possible Humidor Lid

Here is another concept I'm toying with.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prototype Box Lid.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	42192

Enjoy,
    Bill....

Bill that is really nice.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

10. Default

Thanks, Eddie.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567