Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a little help

Default Need a little help

Can I get a little help with this pic. I am not a photoshop guy and I dont know how to fix this. When I bring it up in designer I get a lot of static in the background. Little holes and bumps. I plan to make a litho out of this. If someone thinks they can help please let me know and I will PM the high res. photo (4+mb) for "adjustment". Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wedding Picture.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by JDPratt View Post
    Can I get a little help with this pic. I am not a photoshop guy and I dont know how to fix this. When I bring it up in designer I get a lot of static in the background. Little holes and bumps. I plan to make a litho out of this. If someone thinks they can help please let me know and I will PM the high res. photo (4+mb) for "adjustment". Thanks in advance.
    JD... I would love to help you... just send me the highest resolution picture you have... my email is robbrigg2@aol.com and I will see what I can do. Also, let me know if there are changes that you need made.

Thanks

Robert

Not sure that image will make a good PTN; big problem is the Black background. Photo shop destroys the image can you send an image with a white background??? E-mail if you need to.
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Quote Originally Posted by kenrik View Post
    I gave it a shot..I hope it helps.

Good job!!! That looks nice.

I just erased the background.

Attached Files Attached Files

Hi JDPratt Looks like some one is awake, they look good, but I would invert the MPc's, unless you would like to make a negitave carving. Hope the USA PTN’s is working for you. Thanks again
    Last edited by bjbethke; 10-21-2009 at 03:03 AM.
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Thanks for all the great replys. Sorry so long in getting back on here. I was in the shop all day yesterday getting some welding and woodwork done. PM's on the way. I really appreciate the help.

If you take this one and invert it and delete the feather, it looks really good.
    Richard

If things improve with age, then I am
    approaching MAGNIFICENT!!

Using v.1.170

Quote Originally Posted by bjbethke View Post
    Hi JDPratt Looks like some one is awake, they look good, but I would invert the MPc's, unless you would like to make a negitave carvung. Hope the USA Ptn's are working for you. Thanks again
    Since he was wanting to do a litho i think the MPC is correct the face is white so you want it carved deeper so light shines through it easier.On wood it would turn out better to invert it and have the stain run down in the cuts as to outline it. Correct me if I'm wrong i may be thinking all off.

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

Lithos tend to be very forgiving. What looks horrible on the screen in Designer will usually turn out looking good when carved in acrylic. The main thing is to have as high a resolution photo or scan as possible.

Rob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast