Thread: Eraser Problems

Default Eraser Problems

I am having trouble getting the Eraser to work right. I have a pattern I have been working on trying to clean it up and get the edges as straight as possible. I worked on it two or three nights in a row saving it as an MPW each night when I quit and going back to it the next time to work on it. Now today when I opened it the eraser won't erase. Any help?

Default Eraser

ddouglass,

Did you see this thread?
    Ken,
    V-1, 2, & 3

When the People fear their Government, there is Tyranny.
    When the Government fears the People, there is Liberty.
    - Thomas Jefferson

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

Thanks Doc. I don't think it is the depth as I can open the PE one time and it works, open it later and it doesn't then again later after that it works. I have not changed the depth at all during this.

Default check the

depth box each time and see if it is still at 0. i've noticed while working sometimes it would change with out me noticing. if its set at 0 and won't work then something is up.

Quote Originally Posted by TIMCOSBY View Post
    depth box each time and see if it is still at 0. i've noticed while working sometimes it would change with out me noticing. if its set at 0 and won't work then something is up.
    I have had it some times reading 0 and still not work. Had to go back and type in 0 again to get it to work.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.