Thread: Maple leaf candy dish divide file

Default Maple leaf candy dish divide file

I need to cut just the second side of the dish as the machine errored as started the 2nd side. Can anyone give me a file to cut this?
    Normd

Hello Normd,
    Sounds like all you need to do is in designer save the MPC file as something else like leaf1side, with that file deleat everything on the back side and load it on to your firm ware card and you should be good to go.
    Ray

If its a matter of not wanting to waste the wood you have and not a time issue you would probably be fine if you just reload the board again like you had it let it re carve that side then flip it and go from there. I had to restart a project this week and it carved right over what i did with out missing a lick. IF YOU DONT WANT TO DO THAT YOU MIGHT COPY FILE then rename it delete the back since it carves that first then just carve the front on the board where you want be careful to get it facing right way though. Sorry for Caps they got locked.

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed