Thread: Stations of the Cross

Default Stations of the Cross

Has anyone carved the Stations of the Cross series. If so how did they turn out, what type of wood etc. Would like to know before purchasing patterns

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trplbogie View Post
    Has anyone carved the Stations of the Cross series. If so how did they turn out, what type of wood etc. Would like to know before purchasing patterns

Thanks
    Sorry for bad picture but it will give you some kind of idea.Here is a picture of one carve in just pine about 5 minutes of sanding -oak stain rubbed off. The picture is before any poly or any thing applied to top. Im coating them all with 2 part epoxy for a outside clock. The one in the picture is 10" high .75 thick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails StationOfTheCross.jpg  
    Last edited by eromran; 09-30-2009 at 02:03 PM.

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eromran View Post
    Sorry for bad picture but it will give you some kind of idea.Here is a picture of one carve in just pine about 5 minutes of sanding -oak stain rubbed off. The picture is before any poly or any thing applied to top. Im coating them all with 2 part epoxy for a outside clock. The one in the picture is 10" high .75 thick
    That turned out very well. I have been thinking of carving these. I just have too much in front of them right now. I'm happy to find out they carve so well, at least this one did. I'm sure the rest will. Share when you can.

Bill..