Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Shared Pattern Files

Ken I would love to make a donation. You are always helping people out here. And not only the ones that ask for help but the rest of us that run into the same problem and have your post's to read. You helped me with a design I was doing for my new boss. Helped me turn the project around quickly. I'm sure there are many others that would also donate. Maybe you could get some $$ from the ebay disk that is selling your patterns.

Many thanks,
    Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenm810 View Post
    Thanks BJB,

I've been doing a lot of these with just CW Designer and Paint.Net,
    here's one I just found -- with a tweaks it looks kinda nice.

Ps. funds have been getting pretty low lately -- maybe it's time
    to look into getting a Po Box Number for a few Donations

just checked it out on ebay... at least there seem to be no bids on the pattern cd's... it's so wrong people are doing this.. If the cd's were created and sold by the creators, it would be a good thing. but to see most of the patterns that have been posted here for free is wrong...

sent a question to one of the sellers on ebay to stop selling other people's work... hopefully others that see this will maybe stop someone from buying them...

I enjoy the free patterns people post on this site... most people are much better at making patterns than I am... If I ever create one worthy of sharing I would definitely post them here without hesitation... I have had so much help from this forum that I wouldn't still be doing this otherwise... I thank everyone who shares patterns and would love to someday be able to give back in any way I can... I don't post much but I am always on this forum checking out new information and new developments.......

Rickyz,
    I'll share the response I got from seller. Which if they don't add to listing it does no good.

Dear magicalmusic69,

many people share patterns on the internet and patterns which are not supposed to be posted on the internet often are so I do not know for sure. Thank you

- sfsales2000

Maybe one should buy the CD then give the seller a bad feedback. I think if they get below 80% there may be some restrictions of may be totally banned from selling.
    Morton

7. Default

Bad feedback does not restrict from selling but cuts down on discounts sellers get for good feedback. Would be a waste of money to buy the cd just for that reason.

I think just the questions are getting to them. See response below. And yes I did buy a cd before I got my machine and found this forum. I had downloaded alot of paterns from the forum befor my cd arrived. Wish I found this wonderful place sooner and didn't waste my money.

Dear magicalmusic69,

I am not sure why you are picking on me when you bought a cd from sharkteeman last year and all of his patterns came from the forum?

- sfsales2000

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617