Thread: I give up.... For Sale!

1. Unhappy I give up.... For Sale!

We have decided to sell our machine.. It was purchased on July 9th and we have had it since about the 17th. I have owned it less than 60 days and it has been used less than 20 hours. We had to replace the close cover sensor and today after purchasing centerline text we started a text test and one of the guide rollers fell off. Apparently the mounting screw broke flush.... I don't have the time or the patience for this... If I can't get one project to finish, it isn't worth my time.

So my loss is someone else's gain... The following items come with the machine:
    Full set of bits
    Scanning Probe, never taken out of box
    Carving and Cutting Bit, extra Carving Bit
    Two Memory Cards
    Software disks and PCMCIA Memory Card reader

We paid $2500.00 for everything... Make me an offer, you may be surprised what I accept...
    bridgeman.bunch@gmail.com

IS VERY SAD THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE JUST AFTER ONE MONTH. IS NOT EASY,BUT THE FORUM ALWAYS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP. YOU POST YOUR DOUBTS AND THEY RESPOND AND HELP. WE START ON FEB. AT FIRST BITS BROKEN. SEARS CHANGE THE MACHINE BECAUSE WAS BROKE. GIVE YOU THE OPORTUNITY START WITH BUD CLASES. START WITH THE BASIS AND POST WHAT DON'T CAME GOOD AND SOMEBODY TELL YOU WHY AND YOU LEARN. AFTER THIS YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE FUN. tRY A LITTLE BIT MORE. GOOD LUCK

Where are you located?

That will make a difference....

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

4. Default Location

I'm located in Murfreesboro, NC

Do You Sale Centerline? How Much

Quote Originally Posted by ajk View Post
    Do You Sale Centerline? How Much
    The software is not transferable to a second party.

Would you consider selling just the scanning probe?

Scanning probe software is not transferable either... SO you can get the probe but can't register the software... Unless it is a virgin probe and never registered, then possibly... But LHR keeps close watch on purchases and when they see you did not buy it, they may refuse.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

9. Default Update

We are returning the machine to LHR... Our vendor didn't mention the accessories purchased with the machine originally when they set up the return so we are waiting to here the status on that.. Considering I can't sell the Scanning Probe with software registration they will have to take it as well. The other items, bit set, extra memory card, carving bit and adapter... I may be posting again... Thanks to everyone

How much will you sell your bits for?