Thread: Funny thing happened today

Cool Funny thing happened today

I was finally able to reach CW. I have left phone mess and email for 2 weeks.

About a weeks ago I blew a X drive. Well I had done like I was advised here and purchased certain thing back in may that folks say tend to go bad and you need to have around.

No problem I thought just used the x drive I have and replace it and let CW know and they will send a new one?

Wrong! They were very nice but at 1st told me that since I fixed it I was no longer down and did not need the parts. It took a bit but they finally allowed me to replace the ones that went out

I asked if I should just wait till the parts break then call to get it fixed.. like I said she was very nice but now I dont know if I should buy any more Trojans for in case. They even looked up to see what I had purchase for the unit

Ah hell I anit been to bed yet maybe it will make since later

Just can't win with those folks. Danged if you do and double danged if you don't.

I ran into that too... bought extra Z Trucks... One dropped the Damping Ring or Bearing Spacer in a few min after replacement... But it was a 6 month old part for no go... I had to eat it... A failed Reconditioned Truck...

So it does not always pay to buy spare parts....

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

So just don't tell them you fixed it next time you call them...........

Play stupid!!

What do they expect when they don't return phone calls for days at a time. We have machines that we need to keep running. Why shouldn't we be able to have spare parts??? By the time they return a phone call, order the part and ship it, it could be a month or more before you get your machine running again.
    Steven Alford
    Colorado Springs, CO
    V1.152

Think next time I will just go I dont know. No need to try to do favors they done care