Thread: Perpetual Award Plaque-help

Default Perpetual Award Plaque-help

Hey Team, I'm suppose put the names on this plaque this weekend and awards given out on Monday, No Pressure . I'm just not satisfied with my results, I am most unhappy with words. When I set to outline the letters disaaper from the project, so I stuck with raster. What are my options?

Change them? Use a different style? Should I just not use pine an go with a different wood? Please help guide me. Regardless please look to see the final stained and names on before the sun sets.

I attatched 1 photo so you can see what I am talking about.

Thanks in advance for any guidance

Rick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8-21-2009 8-23-18 PM.JPG   CWW-2009 9-12-46 PM.GIF  
    Last edited by eusriws; 08-21-2009 at 08:15 PM.

Default award

Rick
    Only one photo showed up. If you can post the other ones so we can see what the trouble is.
    jim

Default RE

Quote Originally Posted by MCGEE2SKINNER View Post
    Rick
    Only one photo showed up. If you can post the other ones so we can see what the trouble is.
    jim
    Hey Jim, the other files were too big but the one you can is the one with the close up with the problem. Just not sure what to do, thank god I have used pine, this is like my 8th cut. Let me know if you can take into account.

Quote Originally Posted by eusriws View Post
    Hey Jim, the other files were too big but the one you can is the one with the close up with the problem. Just not sure what to do, thank god I have used pine, this is like my 8th cut. Let me know if you can take into account.

I did manage to reduce the resolution so I could post, i can send the beeter pictures if you email me. rickerwilliams@att.net

Can you post the mpc file?