Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Baroque Corner Shelf POM

For what it is worth, this project does open just fine using 1.151 provided by PCW.

Quote Originally Posted by dbfletcher View Post
    For what it is worth, this project does open just fine using 1.151 provided by PCW.
    Now THAT is a surprise! I was told earlier today that my 1.150 files had not been changed from that version. I'm wondering if it was accidentally done without realizing it. Perhaps several versions of the software reside on some of the Tech's computers and it was a simple slip-up.

Just a heads up - not sure if the 1.151 version you have should be used or not. I think that version was for internal testing only. Might want to wait for the official new version release just to be on the safe side.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

agreed... but even if this "outlaw" version fixes 1/2 my issues with 1.15 I'll be estatic. I hardly think it could be any worse.

Thumbs up

Michael,

I don't see no harm in playing with it a little maybe be a Bata tester which I have done a lot of over the past years.

Michael I really feel bad for you because you have to rely on others and if they make a error it come back on you.

I think most people can see that you have very little control once you send the file to LHR. You are doing a fine job and we all appriciate what you do. Keep up the good work.

Michael,
    DITTO! to what PCW said.. Great work!
    Steve

Centerline
    Pattern Editor
    Conforming Vectors
    DXF Importer
    STL Importer
    2D Advanced Tools
    Designer 1.187, 2.007 and **NONE** on Mac OS 10.15.6 and Windows 10 via Parallels on Mac

Unhappy Latest pom

Same result as Chief38. Loaded v1.15 but mpc's won't load, msg says they were written in a later version.

Default Baroque Corner Shelf

Michael,

I have page 2, no 4., it still asks for a latter version.

jack

Hi Michael,

Really cool project, Love your work and your involvement with the community,
    Cheers to you Again.
    As for the hick up well 25 years as a control tech stuff happens and I always refer to “ No problem just solutions” as I see you do Thanks
    Ray

Mike

as always you work is great.
    we understand that often times others in the team drop the ball.

You did your part you got the PDF corrcted I reloaded last nite and can read it fine.

So sad that you bust a nut to get you part done an any event love your stuff will always.

would be interested in some smaller project or shorter carve place on you site will by form u in a nano sec Have a good week don't burn out over this stuff

Even stuff that would help us newbs to use CL

Hess

Nice POM..

PCW,

I like to know how you got this software.

LG

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast