Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baroque Corner Shelf POM

Hello Everyone,

I've spoken with LHR/CarveWright. The mpc's were not altered from the original 1.150 format that they were created with - apparently it was a compiling issue when the downloadable files were created, and will be corrected shortly (if not already)!

I was told that as soon as they became aware of the problem, all their resources were immediately focused on the investigation and correction of the issue, so they were on top of it right away - even before I spoke to them.

Steve - there have indeed been situations where the most current version of the Designer software was required to run a project (this was particularly true when we made the transition from the 1.12x series to the 1.13x series). The safest way to assure a project runs correctly is to update the software to the most current version. I, like you, also prefer to keep an older version active (at least for awhile) using the method I described earlier for any "just in case" scenarios. So, you can basically have the best of both worlds - an older version for running your older projects (if you wish) and an up-to-date version for running the most current projects.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Default POM will not open

I also can not open the P.O.M.
    chet67

Angry

Just downloaded a fresh copy to my 2nd computer - still not fixed and I am running 1.150

I also just downloaded the POM again. It looks like the pdf has been fixed, but it still is saying the design was created in a newer version of this software. I am running 1.150.

Go to the link at the bottom of my signature. There is a link to the new version 1.151. May help

Looks like LHR stopped that... when i go to your link it says the link appears to be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by PCW View Post
    Go to the link at the bottom of my signature. There is a link to the new version 1.151. May help
    Hello,

A 1.151 version was not available (or at least not intended) for public release.
    Last edited by mtylerfl; 08-03-2009 at 08:03 PM.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Again, my apologies for the delay of the mpc fix for the current POM. I do not know what the compiling problem was, but I know the folks at CarveWright are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

Michael,

Sorry if I broke their security. Running so maybe it will be released soon.

Attachment 25207
    Last edited by PCW; 08-09-2009 at 10:26 PM.

If anyone want to give the new version a try I will post a new link to a private link where you can download it at Carvespot.

I am uploading it now so it will be ready by 10:30 tonight at Carvespot .com

Post may get deleted.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast