Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fender Strat Guitar Neck Pattern

Default Strat Guitar Neck Pattern

Does anyone have a pattern that they either made or scanned with the probe that they'd be willing to share with me? I'm willing to pay as long as its a reasonable price worth your time and effort.

I prefer a CBS headstock, but I'm open. Even if I can't get a Strat guitar neck pattern, I'm open to other neck patterns as well like an LP, PRS or Wizard contour, etc.

By the way this is for a REAL neck, not a decorative design of one

Thanks!
    Last edited by BigShred; 07-09-2009 at 11:10 PM.

Hi BigShred,
    Good luck with that one. I've been looking for over a year.
    everyone will say LG would be the man to ask. anyway good luck with your quest.

Last edited by James RS; 07-12-2009 at 04:56 PM.
    " The Hurdier I Go, The Behinder I Get"

Red face I am LG

After about two years I have most of the major models programed for the Carvewright like the Telecaster, Les Paul and Strat guitars accurate to about 10 thousands "what ever the carvewright is" neck frets body fingerboards..

At one time I was in talks about how I could include the Strat MPCs " body and neck" on a CD but I having no idea of the units sold and selling only one or two a year seems un fruitful to me.

I was thinking about releasing a Strat pickgard pattern MPC on my site to test the desire if any.

Currently i am working on the "Bluesmaster" guitar " that will accept the Les Paul necks i build.

LG
    Last edited by liquidguitars; 07-12-2009 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks for your replies, guys. I've got the 3d probe and an extra Fender CBS Strat neck laying around I could scan. From reading the forums it appears to be a daunting task.

I'm not looking to become a luthier. Just trying to build guitars to my specs without shelling $2,000 to Warmoth to do it.

Any tips, hints or tricks on how I can get this done are welcome.

Default I'm down for some guitar patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidguitars View Post
    After about two years I have most of the major models programed for the Carvewright like the Telecaster, Les Paul and Strat guitars accurate to about 10 thousands "what ever the carvewright is" neck frets body fingerboards..

At one time I was in talks about how I could include the Strat MPCs " body and neck" on a CD but I having no idea of the units sold and selling only one or two a year seems un fruitful to me.

I was thinking about releasing a Strat pickgard pattern MPC on my site to test the desire if any.

Currently i am working on the "Bluesmaster" guitar " that will accept the Les Paul necks i build.

LG
    As I mentioned in a CWF direct message to you (LG) about a week ago, I am at least one who is hugely interested in purchasing your patterns. Please make the cd a priority. I'm dying here.

Thanks
    kenerv1

Default Strat neck

I'm trying to get one to work now. I'll post it if it is good.

Quote Originally Posted by dholzric View Post
    I'm trying to get one to work now. I'll post it if it is good.
    Looking forward to it, dholzric Any electric guitar neck with good playability and action would work. I've got a nice piece of flame maple that I'd like to eventually cut into after some successful tests with a decent pattern.

Keep us posted and thanks!

Default LG Put me down for neck patterns

LG, I would pay you for the neck patterns. Having the matching neck pocket "model" would be helpful too.

Thanks,
    Jeff

I don't believe LG is interested in selling his patterns, so no point in cluttering the threads asking him.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast